Research Talk, kindly agreed to film my talk a few weeks back for the AQR. I also asked Greg Rowland to join me and help provide semiotic perspectives on the clips I was using to explain ethnographic analysis. I think he stole the show.
The day was divided into a morning all about theory and an afternoon, using freshly captured breakfast footage, all about the process of analysis and interpretation.
The clip, covers the morning session, and has been edited to a mere 15 minutes in length so go get a coffee/tea/whiskey before sitting down to view it.
- How to write an insight statement
- A deaf Easter post
- Pune Morning day 5
- Viewpoint: The faddish breakouts of ethnography
- I'm crazy about street photography
- Key concepts in anthropology
- Commercial vs. academic anthropology: a guest post by, Pedro Oliveira
- Chelo Kabab in Olympia
- Mobile ethnography tasks and probes: