Thursday, July 14, 2011
If these are not new to you please accept my apologies.
A scene from the excellent movie, Downfall, which has been dubbed into comedic exchanges so often that there are several websites dedicated to it.
I was made aware of these two yesterday by a friend at BrainJuicer.
Have some hankies at hand and enjoy.
Posted by Siamack Salari at 8:28 AM
- How to write an insight statement
- A deaf Easter post
- Pune Morning day 5
- Viewpoint: The faddish breakouts of ethnography
- I'm crazy about street photography
- Key concepts in anthropology
- Commercial vs. academic anthropology: a guest post by, Pedro Oliveira
- Chelo Kabab in Olympia
- Mobile ethnography tasks and probes: