Friday, July 24, 2009
We thought you might like this. It's a document created a few years back to train new ethnographers, and even some clients, in our way of doing things. It's very practical with only a little theory and focuses exclusively on conducting ethnographic research.
A new one is in the works... and you have 2 weeks to download it before the link expires.
Posted by Siamack Salari at 3:48 PM
- How to write an insight statement
- A deaf Easter post
- Pune Morning day 5
- Viewpoint: The faddish breakouts of ethnography
- I'm crazy about street photography
- Key concepts in anthropology
- Commercial vs. academic anthropology: a guest post by, Pedro Oliveira
- Chelo Kabab in Olympia
- Mobile ethnography tasks and probes: