Tuesday, November 4, 2008
What is an ethnographic film? Is it rigorous enough to withstand commercial scrutiny? How do these films convey insight? Perhaps we will find the answers to these questions and more at an interesting event taking place next week on the 11th and 12th of November at Goldsmiths in London, UK. I'll be there too as a panelist and places are free! But you need to make a reservation. If you do come, be sure to find me and we can go for a drink somewhere afterwards.
Go here to read more.
Posted by Siamack Salari at 12:46 PM
- How to write an insight statement
- A deaf Easter post
- Key concepts in anthropology
- Chelo Kabab in Olympia
- Applying Pixar's story telling rules to report writing and insight generation
- Commercial vs. academic anthropology: a guest post by, Pedro Oliveira
- A comment turned into a post. Thank you Paul Longo!
- Viewpoint: The faddish breakouts of ethnography
- Mobile ethnography tasks and probes: