Tuesday, November 4, 2008
What is an ethnographic film? Is it rigorous enough to withstand commercial scrutiny? How do these films convey insight? Perhaps we will find the answers to these questions and more at an interesting event taking place next week on the 11th and 12th of November at Goldsmiths in London, UK. I'll be there too as a panelist and places are free! But you need to make a reservation. If you do come, be sure to find me and we can go for a drink somewhere afterwards.
Go here to read more.
Posted by Siamack Salari at 12:46 PM
- How to write an insight statement
- Key concepts in anthropology
- A deaf Easter post
- Chelo Kabab in Olympia
- Commercial vs. academic anthropology: a guest post by, Pedro Oliveira
- Ethnographic reading list
- Google's glass elevator and my video walls
- Sneak preview
- Beta testing our ethnographic App