Thursday, April 2, 2009
Those of you following these posts will know that we have been opening new offices all over the place including Dubai to look after the Middle East and New York to look after the USA. Our most recent venture is with an amazing team based out of Sao Paulo and headed by Dora Fagin who I did a short but interesting interview with when I was out there two weeks ago.
By way of background, Brazil in one of a handful of markets which is still thriving despite the global recession. That said, most large client side organisations have frozen their budgets until further notice. And Dora believes further notice to mean this summer.
The filming was conducted in the outdoor space behind their studio office and what a luxury to have a full time help to make tea, hot lunch and tidy each and every day...
Posted by Siamack Salari at 10:45 AM
- How to write an insight statement
- A deaf Easter post
- Pune Morning day 5
- Viewpoint: The faddish breakouts of ethnography
- I'm crazy about street photography
- Key concepts in anthropology
- Commercial vs. academic anthropology: a guest post by, Pedro Oliveira
- Chelo Kabab in Olympia
- Mobile ethnography tasks and probes: