Wednesday, December 17, 2008
I made a pledge that I would transparently and honestly feedback to you any ethnographic experiments we have conducted. Here is one we completed the other day. Using our panel. Asking 250 people to tell us about how they snacked. Whatever you might think about the process, please let me know, it demonstrates to me that qualitative and quantitative can come together even where ethnography is concerned.
Enjoy the clip. It's long-ish at nearly 10 minutes but well worth a watch over a cup of coffee (or tea). I would love to hear your thoughts.
Posted by Siamack Salari at 2:52 PM
- How to write an insight statement
- A deaf Easter post
- Pune Morning day 5
- Viewpoint: The faddish breakouts of ethnography
- I'm crazy about street photography
- Key concepts in anthropology
- Commercial vs. academic anthropology: a guest post by, Pedro Oliveira
- Chelo Kabab in Olympia
- Mobile ethnography tasks and probes: