I found this clip in today's Times Online.
It's a good example of how speeding up or slowing down film can help us to see much more than we would at normal speeds. And for this reasons at EverydayLives, we don't differentiate between editing and analysis.
This clip aside, doing analysis on a timeline forces the viewer to scrutinise the same event many times over. And it never ceases to amaze us how repeat viewing can throw up new thinking around the same seemingly uneventful clip.
- How to write an insight statement
- A deaf Easter post
- Pune Morning day 5
- Viewpoint: The faddish breakouts of ethnography
- I'm crazy about street photography
- Key concepts in anthropology
- Commercial vs. academic anthropology: a guest post by, Pedro Oliveira
- Chelo Kabab in Olympia
- Mobile ethnography tasks and probes: