And what have we done?
Well, quite a lot actually - here are a few:
1) New app which by mid Jan 2013 will be completely stand alone - participants will never need to go to the web interface again. Sign up and download our app to have a free play.
2) New features added to web interface - too much to list - so get in touch for a walkthrough.
3) New subscription model which will give you and 49 colleagues instant access to our platform.
4) New partnerships with innovation departments and organisations outside of the qualitative research fold.
5) 7,000 client sign ups (not including project participants) to date and 4,200 from this year alone!
What do we have planned for 2013?
Next year will be truly exciting for us. We are developing a new service which, while making use of our existing technology, will become our first consumer facing offer. It will be called EthOS journeys and I will be engaging with existing clients, friends and even family to hone the features in early 2013. I'm giving nothing away with this post, but if you want to know more, just let me know.
So, to everyone who has read this blog, worked with us or used our app, I want to say, Have a wonderful, peaceful Christmas and New Year.